|Home||» Products||» Sprocket Driven Cable Reeling Drum||» Sprocket Driven Cable Reeling Drum|
Sprocket Driven Cable Reeling Drum
Sprocket Driven Cable reeling drum are recommended for single cable layer winding of cables on the drum. These drums are used in vertical operation such as Lifting Magnet.
- HORIZONTAL RECOVERY:
- The cable winding or unwinding is done by End Feed or Centre Feed.
- In the End Feed type, the Cable reeling drum is mounted on the moving machine and the reel recovers the cable laid on the ground. Here the machine travel is equal to the capacity of the reel.
- In the Centre Feed type, the machine travels on both sides of the fixed point, where a Turnover Anchor is installed. This arrangement provides travel equal to twice the capacity of the reel.
- VERTICAL RECOVERY: In this type also the reel is machine mounted and the biggest advantage of this type is that it does not have to pull the weight of the cable since, in this case the complete weight of the cable is felt at the fixed point.
- HORIZONTAL CATENARY: In this type of arrangement. the cable is not laid on the ground but is suspended in the air due to the tension of the spring.
VERTICAL PULL: Here the reel is mounted on a fixed structure and has'' to overcome the weight of the hose. The length of travel is equivalent to the capacity of the reel.
Minimum Order Quantity
0-100 mm,100-200 mm
Max Cable Length
0-5 m,5-10 m